Complaint Review: Ezlaptop.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 03, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 03, 2005

• Reported By:Layton Utah
ezlaptop.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ezlaptop.com ripoff, shutdown when close to getting all points. Internet

I'm another victim of Easylaptop. I got 186 points and was psyched to get me a laptop since I need one for college and especially for the line of work I want to get into, but they shut down.

One thing I did notice was they did that before, they shut themselves down around the 4th of July in 2003 when I checked an old forum post, then they started back up under new management and you had to get 210 points to get a laptop. They may come back up under new managment, and I guess we'll see next week...

Layton, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2005 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezlaptopcom/nationwide/Ezlaptopcom-ripoff-shutdown-when-close-to-getting-all-points-Internet-148363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezlaptop.com