Complaint Review: EZ Biz Holdings Group – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. EZLoans.biz' common sense evaluation process approves most applications that meet some basic criteria, able to secure significantly more capital for clients than any competitor. EZLoans.biz, EZ Biz Holdings Group provides capital funding programs for business owners with bad credit history, newer businesses, & businesses that perform well but can’t show it with financial statements.

• Submitted: Wed, June 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2015

• Reported By: Jack — Colombus Ohio
274 N Babcock St Melbourne, Florida USA

EZLoans.biz / Scott Clymo - TRUSTED BUSINESS | REVIEW: EZ Biz Holdings Groups clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with EZ Loans.biz / Scott Clymo. EZ Loans.biz sincere in desire to provide all clients exceptional experiences, full satisfaction, success. Dedicated to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Melbourne, Florida
*UPDATE: EZ Loans.biz recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to EZ Loans.biz for its pledge of excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with EZ BIZ Holdings Group (EZ Loans.biz's parent company) have uncovered an ongoing focus by EZLoans.biz to total client satisfaction. This means that consumers can expect that the company will work diligently to create a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. EZ BIZ Holdings Group listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company its services as well as support for everything it offers customers.

EZ BIZ Holdings Group CEO & President, Mr. Scott Clymo, has informed us that his personal philosophy is to consider customers a precious resource. [continued below]....
..... As a successful businessman, Mr. Clymo feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond with concern for a positive outcome. By always putting consumers first, Mr. Clymo hopes to maintain EZ BIZ Holdings Group as a successful enterprise now and into the future.

Another top executive of EZ BIZ Holdings Group explained that Mr. Clymo's personal business beliefs are centered on the premise that, "a successful business model is based on value-added services and client care. EZ BIZ Holdings Group’s mission statement says it all: "Our goal is to provide our clients the best quality, value and professional excellence in the industry. Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review that typical customer feedback reads: "Mr. Clymo truly communicates all aspects of the business in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that he and his employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on all their promises.”

EZ Loans.Biz is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Scott Clymo during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward EZ Bids Holdings Group, LLC.

EZ Bids Holdings Group, LLC is a full service merchant account provider, specializing in direct loans, business cash advances, business lending and POS systems. “We are really about just helping the small business owner,” states Scott Clymo, President and CEO of EZ Bids Holdings Group. Leads are acquired primarily through TV and radio marketing. Customers receive an answer regarding whether or not they are approved within 60 seconds. “We are able to help business owners by giving them equipment they would normally otherwise have to pay for. What we are also able to do is, by grouping all the small businesses, is get the volume to get really great rates and fees,” explains Mr. Clymo. Mr. Clymo and his team work to match up each business with the best merchant service and equipment, depending on the type of business and their needs. “All the equipment is free, normally they would have to lease or buy this, in return for getting their credit card business and ACH services. We are also offering business consumer loan products to allow business in house financing for lower credit scoring customers,” explains Mr. Clymo.

EZ BIZ Holdings Group, Inc Customer Care & Complaint Resolution

At times, a customer may not feel satisfied with the product or services they’ve received. Mr. Clymo explains that the only legitimate customer complaint they’ve received in the past 2 years has been a customer who was told by an employee that he was approved, rather than pre-approved, and based on this, the employee paid the appropriate fees only to find out he was not truly approved, after all. “I cut him a check and wired him the money to pay for those fees. He was in the right, we were in the wrong. That’s how far I actually go to take care of the customers. He was pleased that his money was returned and no further complaints by him have been made,” explains Mr. Clymo. Other than this complaint, he states that “90% of what is posted on [Ripoff Report] is totally ridiculous.” He goes on to explain that “last year we had a breach with some partners I let in, and they basically decided to breach the company. They owned 20% between all of them and they decided they wanted 100% I guess, and they stole from me, emptied my bank account and then they slandered me on Ripoff Report.” In response to the particular complaints posted against EZ Bids Holdings Group on Ripoff Report, Mr. Clymo states that “It’s just not right, these are not based on customer complaints and it just kills me because I go out of my way to please the customers. These claims that are being made are just not the case at all. There are good businesses that get caught up in this and bad businesses that use this to their advantage to abuse the system and destroy their competitors.”

EZ Bids does employ the use of an auto dialer system, but Mr. Clymo states that most customers on the call list are there either because they have taken interest in one of EZ Bids’ sites or are part of an opt-in list that they have purchased. However, each call gives the customer the option to press 9 to be removed from the call list and they will not receive any further phone calls. The auto dialer system is also filtered through both the federal and in-house “Do Not Call” lists to ensure that customers who do not wish to be contacted won’t be. However, Mr. Clymo states that there have been instances where their auto dialer software experienced a glitch and did not properly filter through the “Do Not Call” lists. EZ Bids is also partnered with Strategic Funding Source, who is backed by Capital One and other major lenders, as well as Harbor Touch, a Fortune 500 company, to ensure that their customers are receiving the best possible service.

Mr. Clymo and his team at EZ Bids Holdings Group, LLC recognize the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses to offer their side of the situation and to clear the air on any issues that have arisen. “Obviously, I am thankful because, otherwise, if this wasn’t available, this stuff would still be there. It means a lot to me that I am finally kind of able to clear the air about the accusations. I am glad not to try and get this fixed,” states Mr. Clymo.

EZ BIZ Holdings Group, Inc / Statement from the CEO & President Scott Clymo

"I am very proud of all my dedicated staff for their constant dedication and devotion to complete customer service and satisfaction on all levels. All of us – me, my company and our customers - are very fortunate to have them on board.”

EZ BIZ Holdings Groups team has expressed that they feel very confident in performing all of their tasks at a high level. Most really enjoy it, especially because they get to help business owners nationwide on a daily basis.

The Office Manager at EZ BIZ Holdings Group stated: “I have seen Mr. Clymo take a personal interest in helping so many people from within the company in addition to helping business owners from all over the country. He really does try to make a difference, no matter how big or small. The best and most rewarding part of my job is seeing business owners become successful after doing business with our company for just a short time. It simply does not get any more rewarding than that.”

EZ BIZ Holdings Group takes employee satisfaction very serious as well. Employee feedback reveal comments such as this: "EZ BIZ Holdings Group is not only my workplace but my family. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are always encouraged. Mr. Clymo is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with his employees and customers on a daily basis.”

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that EZ BIZ Holdings Group’s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards customer and employee satisfaction.

EZ BIZ Holdings Group recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed immediately, not ignored. Mr. Clymo has taken great steps to work with Ripoff Report to ensure all complaints are handled efficiently and appropriately. Thanks to the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s Investigation EZ BIZ Holdings Group and Mr. Clymo are both excited and relieved to have finally found a resolution to what they feel was an incredible injustice and abuse on this site over the past year by former partners and disgruntled employees.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. Clymo and many of his past and current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that EZ BIZ Holdings Group, Inc. is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total customer and employee satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can ensure that the member business did right by their customer.

EZ Loans.biz Welcomes Celebrity Game Show Host Wink Martindale As New Spokesperson and Partner

EZ Loans.biz Announces Major Initiative to Help Small Business Owners Get the Capital They Need to Thrive

Ezloans.biz, EZ Capitol, EZCapitol.com, EZ Biz Holdings, Scott Clymo Melbourne Florida

WARNING:  DO NOT get a loan with EZloans.biz.  They rip you off.  They say you'll have cash in 1-2 days, but 2 weeks later, they are still "working on it".  They get all of your bank information/personal information and sell it to thrid parties.  They say they will not pull your credit report, but they do!!!  Its a TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!  They also steal YOUR information and pretend they are you on the phone with your bank requesting more information.  This is a scam. BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezloansbiz/Melbourne-Florida-32935/Ezloansbiz-EZ-Capitol-EZCapitolcom-EZ-Biz-Holdings-Scott-Clymo-Melbourne-Florida-1060565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezloans.biz

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Truth Discovered About ROR Postings Against My Company!

AUTHOR: Scott Clymo - ()

Myself and others have been spending a lot of time and money investigating these false accusations and statements against myself and my companies on this site and we have recently uncovered several of the authors of all this slander against me and my company.  The first one I would like to report is Shane Dean.  I have 100% documented proof now that Shane Dean wrote these outright fabricated and ridiculous outright lies.  Shane Dean is the last known owner of Orion Funding to my knowledge and is located in Melbourne FL and he was my previous companies COO.

Shane Dean and two others signed a legal agreement the month before this very false statement was written stating that they would never slander me or my company again after I had to file suit on them.  Well obviously, Mr. Dean has little respect for legal agreements as well as so much more I will share later after this is cleared up, due to the international attorney my company has hired has asked me to say very little except for this at the moment.  There is much more I can share about Mr. Dean and his company in relation to my company but I will let the legal system take over for now and I will report as it unfolds and as legal counsel tells me I can.

Unfortunately, from what I hear Mr. Dean and the company that he and two others created at my expense is nothing more than a one man show now and Mr. Dean's company Orion Funding, does nothing more than broker deals as an agent unlike being an actual lender like EZ BIZ.  So as far as compensation being awarded I will never see a dime but there is plenty more that can be done from what I am being advised now by legal counsel.

Let this be a warning for others that think they have and can also get away with what you have wrote on this site about me and my company that is the farthest thing from the truth, we are working on exposing many others and filing suit on them as well and we will prosecute to the fullest extent that the  law allows to stop all this riduculous nonsense that my ex partners and employees feel they can get away with on this site and others.  I hope you enjoy reading this Mr. Dean as I know you get copies of all rebuttals from this site from what you wrote.  We will be in touch very soon.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

If your slander is true tell your real name! Exactly,

AUTHOR: Scott Clymo - ()

All I am going to say is whomever keeps writing this stuff which I know exactly who started it all don't you have anything better to do?  If its all true and its not slander how come you feel the need to hide behind false names and not state who you really are if you are not afraid of being sued because it is ridiculous nonsense and slander.  Please publish who you are so we can prove whats true and whats not.  Exactly, I am flattered you waste so much time following me and my companies success and feel it necessary to keep slandering me and my company but maybe if you were a good worker and could actually hold down a job somewhere you would not have time to continuously slander myself and my company on this site and others.  And the only time I have ever written anything on this site I have disclosed who I am.  Not only are you ridiculous and childish but please get a life and stop trying to hurt the good people that work for this company while trying to sabatoge their company and jobs by trying to influence business owners not to do business with us with your nonsense.  Once again as I have stated before we have not one complaint from an actual business owner since October of 2012 anywhere including the BBB.  This is unheard of for a company like us that has originated 1,000's of business loans and cash advances over the past 2 years.  The reason we have no complaints in the BBB is they validate complaints and do not post untrue and ridiculous nonsense like you will find on sites like this where anyone can post whatever they want without disclosing their real name so they could risk being sued which is exactly what will happen when I find out who this is that repeatedly feels the need to slander the company.  If you supposedly worked for the company in a commission sales position and did not make any sales so you did not get paid then why would you stay?  I know I wouldn't.  Because chances are you did not even work for my company and if you did you were probably one of the few that were let go over this past year after doing wrong and knowing that you blew a huge opportunity to grow with a company that is growing as fast as we are due to offering something business owners need desperately (cash) and because we terminated your contract and or employment for good reason you feel the need to lash out.   So with all that said, get a life and move on.  What are you 12, please!

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

ohh please

AUTHOR: iamthewalrus - ()

Pretty scary when the only people with a single good thing to say about this sham business is the owner and someone claiming to be an employee but I can tell you right now because I WORKED THERE, that if they are in fact an employee then its a manager because no one else there is making any money.

They sell you a promise of a career and hard work that will pay off but it's just that. A pathetic dream of someone who makes his money off hard working employees and leaves them with NOTHING. Payday comes and probably less than a quarter of the floor will get checks. And the ones who do, your lucky if you get $50. He gets his free labor and when you can't take working 40 plus hours a week for nothing anymore, he hires a new wave of suckers who are sold the same dream. And from the looks of these reports its been going on for a very long time. He's even got the management thinking they're going to be millionaires one day. Lol.

Making employees sign 1099 forms as if they are self employed independent contractors so that you don't have to pay them or pay taxes is illegal. I have a feeling Scott Clymo is going to be in big trouble with the IRS and the Wage and Labor Division very soon.

Letting your employees starve while you get rich is DISGUSTING.

And p.s. Before you spill a bunch of lies trying to defend yourself, It's not slander if it's TRUE

Truth within from a Friend / Employee

AUTHOR: Employee / Friend - ()

Let me start off by stating that Mr. Clymo is a very intelligent businessman and entrepenuer whom has done nothing but set his sights on helping the backbone of this country. Ez Biz Holdings Group has been a blessing to both myself and my family. I have been paid on all my commissions and all my earned pay. Not once has the company or Mr. Clymo himself taken money away or witheld my earnings. It is truly a pleasure to be working for a company with the intentions on helping out business owners. NOT SCAMMING THEM!

Let me make it clear I have worked for this company now for 7 months, not only have I seen true potential and growth of this company but real OPPORTUNITY! This is not a job this is a career!

For those of you who dont know the difference lets break it down a JOB is just that J.O.B you're Just Over Broke. For those who want a minimum wage position making a lousy $300 a week (if your lucky) go elsewhere. Here is where you put in the hard work and the dedication. It takes time and effort to make serious money, did Bill Gates or Steve Jobs get rich overnight? No they worked, they stayed determined and fought through it all to come to fruition. I am well on my way to make my way to the top and it is solely thanks to Mr. Clymo and Ez Biz Holdings Group.

I have also overseen and watched numerous amounts of deals get dunded. WITHIN THE 72 HOUR TIME FRAME. When someone is psoting making false accusations remember there are two sides toe ever story. We can only fund merchants once they have sent in all proper documentation which is on their end and can take weeks! For the serious business owners who needs extra cash/capitol and send in all the neccessary funding documents it can be done literally overnight.

On one last note I have had numerous merchants come back for 2nd and 3rd cash advances through us.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I take it back...ezloans is a scam

AUTHOR: friend - ()

This company is a joke.   I gave them the benefit of the doubt...They screw their merchants and their employees.

AUTHOR: friend - ()

This compnay is a complete scam.  Screws over it's employees too.  SHAME on them!

You are full of it.

AUTHOR: friend - ()

Ezloans.biz is an excellent company.  They help small to medium size businesses all over the country.  Just because your a bad employee who can't hold a job, does not mean you should be trying to trash this company.  This company is helping all sorts of businesses when banks and others will not.  How many bad things are said about the banks and their evil ways??  You don't have a comment for that do you?  You don't have anything to justify your statments, because you are not a business, just a jerk who has no clue what they are talking about.

Anyone can write anything on this forum...If Ez.loans was what you say then how come they have an A rating.  Also, how come we don't see anything else negative anywhere?  How is a well know national spokesman Wink Martindale the company's spoke person?  He must be full of it too right?  The only one full of it is you.  If EZLoans did what you say....they would be thrown in jail.  Ezloans is a great company...helping small businesses and medium businesses....which are the foundation of this country.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Soon Many Truths About These Ridiculous Accusations Will Be Brought To Light!

AUTHOR: Scott Clymo - ()

All I want to say at this time is this riduculous slander, lies etc. about myself and company will be exposed very soon and the truth will be told.  What everyone reading this ridiculous stuff needs to understand is the following:

1.)  Myself, or anyone can go on this site and write anything they want about you or anyone else and it will be permanent record.  Nothing is checked for accuracy and nothing can be removed even from the author even if they want to remove it after realizing they admit they have lied, etc. after it is posted.

2.)  There is not one company or business posting a single compaint on this site or anywhere else against myself or company.  It is all ex employees/partners etc. that have breached their agreements with me and my company with the intention to try to harm myself or company to drive me out of business so I can not afford to pursue them legally for what they have done to myself and my company.

a.)  Note:  there was a handful of people that were innocent that got caught up in a complete mess of breaching, deception and deceipt by previous partners that I made the mistake of letting into the company.  Myself or my company has never broke any laws or regulations in the industry and I have not one complaint anywhere by an actual customer/business owner which after doing business at a large volume and wrting thousands of deals to not have one complaint is totally unheard of in any business especially this one.  That should speak for itself.

The problem with posting what I just did is now one of these competitors or disgruntled ex employees will probably pose as a business owner and post something ridiculous again.

3.)  I have no criminal record what soever except admittingly I did get a DUI in 2004 (a decade ago) and paid the price and have not drank and drove since.  No different than millions of other americans.  I do not use drugs, nor ever been convicted of any such ridiculous nonsense.  I have never went in front of a judge in March or any other time having to do with investors etc. I was the one who filed suit on ex partners for doing what they did.

4.)  The only truth about any law suit being filed on myself or company is with 3 ex employees (all 3 of them about to be served with notice of a law suit I am about to file on them and possibly a few others in a related way for many reasons).  the suit alleges that they were miss classified.  Meaning although they all signed contracts as contracted workers with strong non competes etc., they are now saying that they should not have been contracted workers even though they signed a contract stating they were and they should have been regular w2 employees.  This suit has already been dismissed from federal court and now they filed in arbitration.  No one has even went in front of a judge, nor will, just an arbitrator which is an attorney.  Their lawyer took their case for free because allegedly they see dollar signs because we are in the business of helping business owners get the capital they need.

5.) The statement from the person that alleges I owed them money and stole from them etc. also's name is Ben from AZ.  I did some work for Ben years ago and Ben was happy with my delivery of what I promised.  Later, shortly before launching EZ Loans in 2012 Ben and I worked out another agreement for me to help him build his portfolio.  I placed ads on ebay for him and I wrote business for him.  He did pay me an advance after fulfilling part of our agreement (I wanted to make sure I would get paid as well,) and soon after Ben used my expertise in setting him up correctly on Ebay so he and one other person could handle the leads, which I was fine with because I was about to launch EZ Loans.  We made an agreement that I did not owe him anything as long as I set him up properly on Ebay and they would handle everything.  And I completed this as agreed.

Well long story short, was Ben and his partner, worker or whomever, could not do what I could and he did not get an ROI from his investment but I fullfilled my end of things per our agreement.  Then last year Ben contacts me again saying that he wanted me to help him get set up as an office and he wanted to work under my company as a separate ISO office.  He felt that I owed it to him because he did not get the return he thought he would have with Ebay before (no fault of my own).  Wanting to help him and feeling bad about him not getting the ROI and him feeling like I owed him etc., we executed a contract stating he could work under my company etc.  and I would assist him.  Also, we had mention in the contract that he understood I owed him nothing from previous or present since in his mind he still thought I owed him even though I clearly did not.

I did exactly that and more, I actually paid for advertising out of my pocket to help him because he did not have the money to advertise as he was suppose too.  I trained his people via phone and internet etc. things I did voluntarilly to help him.  His office was open 4 days a week for 4 hours a day.  He was trying to run a business helping business owners on his time and schedule.  It would never work like that, you have to be there when the business owner needs you etc. on their time etc.  I work up until 19 hours a day still to be succesfull in this business.  He then later sees that people posted bad stuff about me and my company on this site and posts what he did.  I for the first time just emailed him and told him he needed to go on this site and tell the truth or I was filing suit on him.  He has failed to reply or acknowledge my email so I will be filing suit on him and others on this site to clear my name and my companies name.

Summary:  My company is stronger than ever and I have worked very, very hard to get here.  We are about to launch a program on a huge level to help the small business owner that no one else will.  I have had to endure the vicious lies, slander etc. over the past 8 months.  I am now pursuing those who are responsible and I will update the truth as it unfolds on this site since the owner of this site refuses to remove anything even if the author decides they want to delete it.  It is riduculous that anyone can post whatever they want on here against anyone and not have to prove it.  The owner now offers arbitration because of so many complaints and law suits filed against him but you have to pay his arbitrators thousands of dollars to get anything removed from here and I refuse.

#9 General Comment

Scott Clymo ripped me off as well

AUTHOR: - ()

I was asked by scott Clymo that he needed money because he was going to start a business with some guy doing cash advances in Florida. He offered me to board 45 or so merchant accounts and in return I would pay him a lump sum. I paid him half the lump sum and then he boarded like 6 accounts, he then asked me to pay him the other half and he promised he would board the remainder of the other accounts, month after month I recieved nothing other than false promises until one day we had a falling out because I called him a con artist who ripped me off.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal from ex employee shows the real truth!

AUTHOR: Scott Clymo - ()

It is unfortunate that an ex employee can continue to slander mine and my companies good name.  I am getting to the point that these accusations are so ridiculous that I am only going to respond very briefly because it does not do much good because anyone can write anything about any company without any proof whatsoever on this site.  Please consider the facts below before believing this nonsense:

1.  As I stated earlier this was a disgruntled employee trying to act like a customer, and the rebuttal proves this.

2.  EZ Loans.biz is certainly not shut down.

#11 UPDATE EX-employee responds

From a former employee...

AUTHOR: Former Employee - ()

Though the company is completely shut down, I cannot help but continue on this report to anyone whoever in the future who will work or do business with Scott Clymo. I speak on behalf of the former employees who worked at Ezloans.biz from about May 2013 to the closing of the company in September. Scott is a great liar. He is a public speaker, a good sales man at that to those who come across him. Promise the wold behind closed doors then when the time comes to keep those promises, be backs off like a coward and disappears.

I will say that the image and the industry that he was trying to portray was factual in other companies, but not his. His ideas were great BUT greed definitely devoured him. He embezzled money from the company numerous times and blamed others. We went WEEKS without pay and STILL dedicated ourselves to the company to try to make things work. WE believed in the industry and what we had to offer but his bad habits made us unsuccessful. to this day he owes THOUSANDS of dollars to many people INCLUDING his employees and I am sure we will never see a dime. He cause a lot of people harm. Some of us lost our cars and houses due to his "habits" and stealing money.

I will tell you though there are other companies that do keep there promises and help merchants and fund within a weeks time. DON'T let this fool destroy that.

ALSO- If you ever come across a former employee, pleae remember that in this case ONE bad apple did not ruin the rest. We are hard working individuals who are still willing to help you the RIGHT way.

#12 Consumer Suggestion

Work this out -

AUTHOR: Bob G - ()

I am a veteran in this MCA / SMB loan space and want to suggest you contact me to avoid any future negative press on the matter.  As you know, this is a relatively small community.

#13 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report Is A Complete Hoax

AUTHOR: Scott Clymo - ()

The report filed is extremely obvious that it is an ex employee.  We do not have a customer from that state and name (we searched our records to be sure) and the report happened at the same time we had to let go and release some employees due to misconduct.   Also some of the dba's mentioned are not advertised and have not been used with retail customers, not too mention the crazy, ridiculous accusations.

We demand that the author provide proof of these frivolous and completely false statements at once (they will not and can not because they are 100% false).  It is a shame that anyone on the internet these days can harm a great quality company like ours in a few minutes by posting something like this.  We will be investigating these accusations and we will be serving cease and desist letters to stop this ridiculouis and childish behavior of an ex employee.

Scott Clymo