.....smh.com.au/articles/2008/10/05/1223145175377.html" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank">smh.com.au/articles/2008/10/05/1223145175377.html
Ezybonds is a complete internet scam. I believe Mr. Allan Endresz paid his debts using ezybonds account holder funds. He avoids sending people their money for multiple reasons.
- Jan 10 said he would send all funds because compliance issues cleared.
Feb 7 still he has not sent me a single penny of the money owed. The wait time exceeds 7 months from the original request for him to send the funds from my ezybonds account. Naturally a reputable service like PayPal takes a few days to process such a request.
"Mr Endresz said a debt of $390,000 that has been owing to the Bulldogs since 2008 should be paid by January."
He owes multiple people -- and I believe he's likely paying off this debt with other people's money that belongs in their ezybonds accounts.
Here are a few more things you need to know.
1. Allan Endresz (the owner of EzyBonds) has had multiple run-ins with regulators over the years.
2. He's sponsoring sports teams-- with who's money? Allan denies using ezybonds account holder's cash for this, but how do you explain selective payouts. Definitely a cash flow problem being attempted to be covered up by lies and excuses.
3. He was accused of fraud in the past
4. He's been banned from directing any business until 2021. It's basically illegal for him to be running ezybonds.
"31. Mr Allan Endresz has been involved in a variety of litigation, to some of which he specifically drew my attention, namely Australian Securities and Investment Commission v Forge  NSWSC 760
(the 2002 NSW proceedings). In these proceedings, a number of the defendants were respondents. That decision reported evidence that Mr Allan Endresz had been convicted of certain offences under the Corporations Law 1989 (Cth) which led to him being disqualified from acting as a director of a company for a number of years. An appeal from that conviction was dismissed: Endresz v Whitehouse (1997) 24 ACSR 208
(though curiously the headnote to the report at (1997) 139 FLR 359
refers, quite wrongly, to the appeal being allowed)."
EzyBonds has been having issues completing withdrawals to their member's bank accounts since late June 2013.
Selective payments are going out to select individuals.
Allan Endresz is a liar, thief, fraudster, and in contempt of an injunction restricting him from directing or managing any business until 2021.
Please help get the word out to help save people from this scammer.