Complaint Review: F Baggins

• Reported By: christianlady318 — Bastrop Louisiana
F Baggins
Internet USA

F Baggins stole, lied, conniving Nigeria Internet

Needed help and someone directed me to this man. He guaranteed that he could help. He sounded compassionate like he was very concerned. Boy was I wrong.

He ended up stealing over $3000 from me. He didn't care about us. I hadn't realized how much until I went back and viewed the account. How can someone take advantage of people like that.

Never trust this man or anyone else from nigeria. They will rob you blind in a drop of a hat. Now my money is gone and there is nothing I can do about. But his day will come. He has to answer to what he did. I just hope it was worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/F-Baggins/internet/F-Baggins-stole-lied-conniving-Nigeria-Internet-1144215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F Baggins