Complaint Review: F1 motoring

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Middletown New Jersey
F1 motoring
Hwy 35 nj Saryville, New Jersey USA

F1 motoring F1 motoring in nj is a ripoff don't deal with them, I dealt with Juan Saryville New Jersey

I bought a set of wheels for my Tahoe 22 inch wheels with tires, Juan was a nice guy I thought so I went with his company, turns out he is a ripoff. The wheels weren't even 3 months old and I noticed the plastic covers were cracked on one of the wheels, I call Ed him he said no problem he would order a new set for me. Months went by he nev did nothing I called him back he said sry the would order them now, another month passed my girl drove down there and he said he forgot again, enough with he bullshit I called him he said I wold have to pay for hem at this point I said fine I just wanted them. Turned out he never got them again for me.. He instead gave m girl the number to the manufacture and said for us to call him and we did and they were mad cause hey are fed up with this company also. Well I explained that to Juan and I said I can orde hem online hey were 50 dollars he in turn said get me the recipe and I will give you half he money back well my grill drove the truck down there and he said he could write the check that she would have to come back another time. This guy is a asshole. Now the wheels aren't even a year old and the chrome is now peeling.. Junk junk bad company. F1 motoring. Juan. Stay away. the places place in keyport on hwy 35.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/F1-motoring/Saryville-New-Jersey/F1-motoring-F1-motoring-in-nj-is-a-ripoff-dont-deal-with-them-I-dealt-with-Juan-Sar-1059038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F1 motoring