Complaint Review: F3N!X

• Submitted: Sat, November 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: Y***Licker — tucson Arizona

F3N!X Absconds leaving dirty laundry behind Phoenix Arizona

Met F3N!Xfor a in call in an apartment whose kitchen was totally bare, not a thing on any counter top, on any shelf. We went into a small bed room with out anything on the walls, next to nothing in the open closet, and pillow cases with clothes in them on the floor—did not feel comfortable. Soon I heard the front door open and close—it was her girl's friends boy friend.

Since I was going to spend the night in Phoenix, rent a hotel room, I suggested we go to my room once I had rented one. Got on the net, rented a room, she picked up her small very quite dog plopped him int a large hand bag, grabbed a pillow case and we left.

Once in the hotel room, I unpacked a little, she sat in a chair and started constant texting. I wanted to grab a quick shower, left the bathroom door open and started my shower. When I got out, went into the bedroom it was empty. A note said her dog had to go out, pee—be right back.

I sat on the bed and noticed the envelope with a donation in it was gone. In spite of quite a few phone calls and text messages including the pillow case with clothing and a portable DVD player in it, never got a reply.

She uses three phone numbers 760-440-8939,480-652-9182, 602-541-7303

Hello guys!my name is ~F3N!X~I am:23,5'1,110LBS,outgoing,VERY SExy & & sweet,curvy in all the right places and as soft as a babies bum:)i AM ready2meet up w/SD SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!
I am:cute,petite&ready2meet!R U trying 2b discrete?THAN CHEAT!Don't beat ur meat!
CALL ME@4806529182> I want to help you satisfy ur mind&bodies erotic desire!
Im a down 2 earth very classy lady! I would like to recieve a donation fm.u4the time we spend2-gether.7604408939.love fenix!! Poster's age: 23• Location: Central/South Phoenix, 200 out 150 in central phx.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/F3NX/Phoenix-Arizona/F3NX-Absconds-leaving-dirty-laundry-behind-Phoenix-Arizona-1098080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F3N!X