• Report: #119869

• Submitted: Fri, November 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 26, 2004

• Reported By:ELIDA Ohio
FAIRBANKS CAPITAL CORPORATION
P. O . BOX 65250 SALT LAKE CITY, Utah U.S.A.

FAIRBANKS CAPITAL CORPORATION RIPOFF SALT LAKE CITY UTAH

This company has, without my knowledge or my consent, tacked on two discount clubs, Auto Advantage and Buyers Advantage. There is no itemizing of these on my staments and each time I pay my account, they charge me late charges because I refuse to pay for these since I have not asked for them or signed up for them.

They even refuse to send me copies of what they say they have used this money for or where it has gone. They have no records according to them of membership numbers or anything they can show me for the use of this money.

Linda
ELIDA, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2004 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAIRBANKS-CAPITAL-CORPORATION/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-84165/FAIRBANKS-CAPITAL-CORPORATION-RIPOFF-SALT-LAKE-CITY-UTAH-119869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAIRBANKS CAPITAL CORPORATION