Complaint Review: FAIRBANKS CAPITAL CORPORATION

• Submitted: Thu, August 05, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 05, 2004

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
FAIRBANKS CAPITAL CORPORATION
3815 South West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

FAIRBANKS CAPITAL CORPORATION We Have Got To United And Fight This Company!! Salt Lake City Utah

I have researched until I am at the end of my rope and still can't believe there is no help for those of us that are loosing our homes to this terrible company! My God people this is the United States!! This can not happen here!! We have got to unite and find a way to fight them. I have found that some states, I believe Maryland and PA, have stopped all forclosure proceedings by Fairbanks.

I'm not positive about that, but that is what I have heard. What I am wondering is IF there is some way we can all flood shows like 48 Hours and/or 20/20 to insist that they investigate them. Heck, let's even flood the White House, Congress and any other place we can think with letters begging to get the attention of someone that can help us!!

If we don't unite and do something we are going to let them continue to take our homes!! No wonder there are so many homeless people!! They had homes until they lost them and spent every dime they had trying to pay bogus charges and Attorney's fees that were all for nothing!!
I don't know if this space is going to print it, but I am including my email address in the hopes that I will hear from those of you that are as desperate as I am and want to go down fighting!!

Please, please start making those phone calls and sending those letters!!

We can not allow Fairbanks to get away with this any longer!!
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Nancy
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2004 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAIRBANKS-CAPITAL-CORPORATION/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/FAIRBANKS-CAPITAL-CORPORATION-We-Have-Got-To-United-And-Fight-This-Company-Salt-Lake-Cit-102360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAIRBANKS CAPITAL CORPORATION