Complaint Review: FAIRBANKS CAPITOL AKA EQUICREDIT CORPORATION

• Submitted: Tue, November 05, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, November 05, 2002

• Reported By:middletown ny
FAIRBANKS CAPITOL AKA EQUICREDIT CORPORATION
3815 South West Temple Salt Lake, Utah U.S.A.

FAIRBANKS CAPITOL AKA EQUICREDIT CORPORATION ripoff ripoff deception Salt Lake Utah

My home is in foreclosure. I have been nogotiating with Fairbanks Capitol aka Equicredit Corporation. I had the property on the market with a reputable realestate from march 3 2002. The representative for my account with Fairbanks was Loran Putnam before him was natasha and now I have Suzi Dominguez.

In any case we had a buyer August 27 2002, Loran Putnam was handling the deal Loran refused to go with the deal saying Fairbanks would not pay 6% commission ,Fairbanks would find there own realtor..after the clients were approved this deal was squashed.

Now I have a new representative who states she has no record of my home being on the market and no offer for sales..this is crazy!!! I have called the realtor who states he has faxed all papers binder etc.. Suzi Domigues states she did not recieve them . called realtor again who states he has confirmation of reciept,.what is going on? Now Fairbanks has my home up for auction in Middletown Ny City Hall.

Due to illness and job loss I fell behind on mortgage payments . I have tried to sell this home the best way possible charges are rediculous and they just keep adding up. Something has to be done, my family and I are out in the street..I wanted that sale to go through so I could have some money towards moving and expenses..

Someone help!!! time is of essence here..auction is November 7th 2002. ,I had refinanced with Equicredit in the beginning and the deed for my property was in my name, I married and Equicredit wanted my husbands name on the deed..they did give me the loan although there is no document or deed with both names..911..Help!!!

Judi
Middletown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2002 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAIRBANKS-CAPITOL-AKA-EQUICREDIT-CORPORATION/Salt-Lake-Utah-84115/FAIRBANKS-CAPITOL-AKA-EQUICREDIT-CORPORATION-ripoff-ripoff-deception-Salt-Lake-Utah-34328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAIRBANKS CAPITOL AKA EQUICREDIT CORPORATION