Complaint Review: FAIRBANKS

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 08, 2005

• Reported By:East Concord New York
FAIRBANKS
3815 South West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

FAIRBANKS CAPITAL RIP-OFF CAPITAL Destroyed My Life ruined my credit, forced me into bankrupt and now foreclosing on my home Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: So Sorry They are crooks and they hire crooks to represent them

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: They have ruined my families life too.

ContiMortgage,Fairbanks Capital and now Select Portfolio Servicing...This is the Names of this Rip-Off Company has been in the past 10 years.

I Can't begin to write and explain all that they have done to us, let me just say it's been a nightmare that has destroyed my credit, my health, and God forgive me but even trying to keep my faith has been a battle thanks to them. I've had to file Chapter 13 twice because of them, hired lawyers, been in front of a referee and the outcome....MY HOME IS IN FORECLOSURE!!!
I have documentation of everything they have done from 1996 up to date. Cancled checks, a letter from them actually admitting to their error and yet the Judge didn't want to hear anything from us, and the referee found us not in default untill Fairbanks refused our payments but because we stopped sending them after several attempts we have to pay over 95,000 for a 70,000 mortgage and that's after 8 years of payments. And our home is going to be foreclosed within the next 4 weeks, we have to move.

I have a summary I wrote up showing all that this company has put us thru... in fact my husband and I spent over 3 hours with a judge we know and he felt we had a great case against Fairbanks...but the judge we had to go in front of didn't let us say a word...hire a lawyer and let the referee decide. All the lawyer did was have us read off our cancled checks...that didn't do a thing for us.

If you have a fax number I would like to forward the summary to you. I started to write the situation but it was way to long and I wasn't even 1/2 done.

Christina
East Concord, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2005 01:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAIRBANKS/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84165-0250/FAIRBANKS-CAPITAL-RIP-OFF-CAPITAL-Destroyed-My-Life-ruined-my-credit-forced-me-into-bankr-132608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAIRBANKS

#1 Consumer Suggestion

So Sorry They are crooks and they hire crooks to represent them

AUTHOR: Pam - (U.S.A.)

I hate to tell you this.But they got my home I fought them for four years.I never even got to show the judge my papers I think they pay them off or something I cant find an attn or anyone to even listen to my case.Which is to late I am living with my mom.They are crooks and they hire crooks to represent them .
So Sorry

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

They have ruined my families life too.

AUTHOR: Tracy - (U.S.A.)

I am now trying to figure out where I am going to live thanks to this company. I have contacted Congressman, FTC, Senators and even the President. No One will help me. My home goes up for sheriff sale on May 13th, my credit is ruined no one will even rent to me, so I am so afraid of my family being homeless. I have thought about Bankruptcy, but I don't know if that will save my home that I paid 64,000. and now after 8 years I owe these thieves 90,000. I just don't understand how they can get away with this and I am very afraid. I have RA and Degenerative Disc Disease and it is very difficult for me to get around sometimes, there has got to be help somewere, but I don't know where. Please email. ruger901@verizon.net. God Bless you and your family.