Complaint Review: FAIRCHILD, BARCLAY & ASSOCIATES

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By:Rowlett Texas
FAIRCHILD, BARCLAY & ASSOCIATES
15770 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 1000 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

FAIRCHILD, BARCLAY & ASSOCIATES ripoff, Save your money, this is why career services are illegal in some states Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Update

This company has some very convincing people, the information they provide is a Joke, the assistance they provide I could have gotten off the web for free, nothing special here for all the money they ask you to pay. Their job leads that are to be coming from unpublished job requests are the same ones found on any Internet Job Board, most of the position I applied for will filled by the time I got the information from them. They do not keep up with their clients and once you go through their evaluation, you will never hear from them again.

I was ripped off, do not do the same as I.

Ty
Rowlett, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2004 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAIRCHILD-BARCLAY-ASSOCIATES/Dallas-Texas-75248/FAIRCHILD-BARCLAY-ASSOCIATES-ripoff-Save-your-money-this-is-why-career-services-are-i-76702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAIRCHILD, BARCLAY & ASSOCIATES

Update

AUTHOR: Ty - (U.S.A.)

As part of the services of this company, they provided a Lifetime Insurance Policy with the IACCF, which indicates should I relocate an affiliate, would continue to support my career support.  Well the owner Mr. Bob Porter had closed the doors for Fairchild Barclay and Assoc. without any notification; I am surprised

there are not more comments posted here.  I had continued to submit updates to them once a year, as my education and experience changed; although I was not notified of them closing the doors until my last letter was returned.

I have contacted the IACCF and although nothing has happened to correct this problem, they are seemingly cooperative and responsive, or at least Mrs. Jones of the IACCF is, no one else I have talked to has been.  See my comments on the IACCF, there is more to that story if you read the posts from all the others.