Complaint Review: FAIRFIELD NKA WYNDHAM RESORTS

• Reported By:ASHTABULA Ohio
FAIRFIELD NKA WYNDHAM RESORTS
Nationwide U.S.A.

FAIRFIELD NKA WYNDHAM RESORTS ANNOYING PHONE CALLS Nationwide

I receive at least 50 phone calls a year, from people trying to buy my Timeshare, that I do not own.

Here are the numbers of 3 that I received in a little over a week.
1-813-935-8613 Super Timeshare
1-813-930-9625 Tampa Florida
1-561-938-4417 Jupiter Florida

They have called at least 4 times this week and every time I answer they are computer generated calls and nobody picks up until today.

On all the calls I receive I tell them I've never owned a Timeshare and do they check the DO NOT CALL LIST. They immediately hang up.

Several years ago I contacted via email Fairfield resorts and told them to stop the phone calls. But they are still coming.

Annie
ASHTABULA, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2008 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAIRFIELD-NKA-WYNDHAM-RESORTS/nationwide/FAIRFIELD-NKA-WYNDHAM-RESORTS-ANNOYING-PHONE-CALLS-Nationwide-393957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAIRFIELD NKA WYNDHAM RESORTS