Complaint Review: FAKE ID GURU

• Reported By:Mosinee Wisconsin
FAKE ID GURU
Internet U.S.A.

FAKE ID GURU ripoff, scam fraud, bulls**t lie fake Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Buying novelty ID's are NOT illegal- FYI!

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion for Kristalia and Jake...

*Consumer Comment: I am also a victim of this "fake ID" balogna

*Consumer Suggestion: Let me see if I understand this!

I had ordered a fake i.d. as a gag gift for my friend and I had western unioned the money. never received anything. I'm GOING to get my money back somehow.

Kristalia
Mosinee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2006 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAKE-ID-GURU/internet/FAKE-ID-GURU-ripoff-scam-fraud-bullst-lie-fake-Internet-173599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAKE ID GURU

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Buying novelty ID's are NOT illegal- FYI!

AUTHOR: Salvador - (U.S.A.)

To all these wise guys that take the interest in looking up "fake ID" on this site to simply judge and criticize people that have been ripped off for ordering one... big FYI.. it is not illegal to purchase something that is "novelty".

Because for sure we don't know if it's just ordered as a gift, a joke, etc.!

Sure... many people out there want to get a fake ID to get in to clubs, drink, etc. But not every one out there wants it for this. I have also thought of ordering just for the heck of it.

Instead of judging people for doing this just inform yourselves for your own references, because after all... you must be interested in buying one and that's why you're checking which websites you can trust, right???

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion for Kristalia and Jake...

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Forget about getting your money back!

You were engaging in ILLEGAL activity, and got ripped off!

How can you complain when you were doing something illegal?

Did you know that is some states,making fake ID's is a felony? And ordering one makes you complicit in a felony? Even possessing one in some states can be a felony.

The FAKE ID GURU is probably in jail and the funds have probably ben siezed by the FBI along with your names and addresses.

Why not contact the FBI for your refund?

I am also a victim of this "fake ID" balogna

AUTHOR: Jake - (U.S.A.)

I have ordered a fake ID card from another website called TheIDShop.com. I sent my cashier's check to them two weeks ago. I got nothing in the mail so far. I posted a separate message of this phoney company a week ago.

Plus their 1-888-346-4103 customer service phone number does NOT work. In addition, the only method to "contact" them is by email (theidshop@gmail.com) which is a fake email address, as I get NO responses from anybody!!!

I hope the operators of these false sh_t businesses die of a severe heart attack!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Let me see if I understand this!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

You ordered a fake ID [illegal] and then you are mad that you didn't recieve the illegal item. AND you used Western Union to pay for it.

I don't see any real recourse here.

NEVER use Western Union to buy anything off the internet! You have no recourse against the reciever.

Why not use a debit card or credit card of your parents if it truly was a gag gift, and assuming you don't have one of your own.

I think it was for you. Lesson learned.