Complaint Review: FAMILY DOLLAR STORE

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, November 17, 2007

• Reported By:MANSURA Louisiana
FAMILY DOLLAR STORE
151 DUPONT RD MANSURA, Louisiana U.S.A.

FAMILY DOLLAR STORE WILMA I WAS MISTREATED MANSURA Louisiana

*UPDATE Employee: another suggestion

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Don't deserve that...

Today is novenber 11, 07 today i went in to family dollar in marksville to buy some house hold product's . I am a regular customer there i shop there 2 and 3 time's a week. well the asst. manager there her name was wilma she followed me every were in the store looking at me hiding behind boxes to spy on me while i was shopping i felt very un comfortable so i proceded to the front to cheak out she even watched as i went to pay for my thing's so i decide to ask her why she had been following me she said to me rudley i have my reason's don't worry about it for 15 minutes i was embaressed in front of the people by her and hurt by her thought's of me stealing also as i had entered the store she said loudly is camra 4 on pointing and staring at me and my friend i have never stolen a thing in my life i never even brought a purse are bag in to the store. she had no right to do that.

the night before that i had also went there to buy some christmas stuff and she was rude to me and followed me then to. what she did to us was not right and i didnt think you could treat customers that way ive never felt so descriminated in my whole life . iam a paying customer and should have equal treatment well im putting my story in the news paper this should not happen to any one and somthing will be done for this mistreatment.

Brittjay151
MANSURA, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2007 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAMILY-DOLLAR-STORE/MANSURA-Louisiana-71350/FAMILY-DOLLAR-STORE-WILMA-I-WAS-MISTREATED-MANSURA-Louisiana-284263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAMILY DOLLAR STORE

another suggestion

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I too as an assistant manager am sorry for the way you were treated. Those were some great suggestions goldustwoman gave you and if none of those work, the store should have some complaint cards in their easel where they keep their sales papers. If you get one of those, it will be sent to corporate, then forwarded on to the DM of that district and they only have 24 hours to answer for it.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Don't deserve that...

AUTHOR: Golddustwoman - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry that happen to you by the Asst. Manager.How long has she done that, what you need to do is go in there next time with an witness(not a real close friend) maybe one or two more, and get them to make a statement, call and ask to speak with the manager, tell them, then call, the DM, remember get the exact day,time,and helpful to get a reciept like buy candy or etc.., Good you have her name, just remember, don't curse or yell or even raise your voice, (they as family dollar and she can come back on you)tell them what happen, and if you cant get their number from store manager, ask them to give it to the DM and ask him/her to call you back, if they dont call back, within two days, go to website, and go to customer feedback, or call the corp number, either on the website or get it from that store or a neighbor store.I know how you feel on that, I was done by that at wal-mart, because of an employee that worked there, well her sister was a asst. manager at my store, and we busted her for stealing, and let say that sister had a big grudge.. if all of that doesnt help, you did right thing about the newspaper, contact the BBB, and maybe get the Asst. manager for harrasment to you, again, I am sorry that happen, even though when you work in management, even ppl. i trained, we always greet,assit and thank customer's whether, they bought anything or not.If we seen someone act suspicious, or even come in a big huge bag, well it is instinct, you as a manager to watch, but you dont jump on their back, and follow all around, but you do it in a discreet, professional manner, again, apologize for that, take care