Complaint Review: FAMOUS FOOTWEAR

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: Angela — Allegany New York United States of America
FAMOUS FOOTWEAR

FAMOUS FOOTWEAR Famous Footwear sold me a substandard pair of boots and won't work with me to solve problem, Internet

In March of 2011, I purchased a pair of mud/rain boots from Famous Footwear.  After only a few months, the boots are falling apart and are no longer waterproof.  I emailed the customer support division to report the problem.  They said they were sorry but since 30 days had passed they were not able to offer any type of assistance.  I paid $40 for the boots and had a right to expect they would last for more than a few months.  My previous pair of mud/rain boots lasted almost 3 years.  Not only were they substandard, the size was grossly mismarked.  I ordered a pair of size 9 womens boots.  When I received them, they looked huge!!  I compared them to my son's size 10 mens boots and there was very little difference in the size.  I did not ask for a refund or a return but would have liked at least a discount on a replacement pair of boots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAMOUS-FOOTWEAR/internet/FAMOUS-FOOTWEAR-Famous-Footwear-sold-me-a-substandard-pair-of-boots-and-wont-work-with-757207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAMOUS FOOTWEAR