Complaint Review: FAMOUS POETS

• Submitted: Mon, June 28, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 28, 2004

• Reported By:CHICAGO Illinois
FAMOUS POETS
PO BOX 21 TALENT OR. 97540 Nationwide U.S.A.

FAMOUS POETS SOCIETY THE SHAM ARTIST WHO GOT AWAY WITH MY LOOT---THESE FAMOUS POETS ARE INDEED FAMOUS FOR THE SCAMS THEY PULL! TALENT OREGON

I sent in a poem for entry into this poetry contest, and when you do something of this nature, you are incouraged to make a purchase of various books, and plaques etc., this is what I did in that usually I do check out things the best of my ability but somehow these Sham Artist slipped through the net.

I sent in a downpayment first, and later they sent me correspondence asking for the remainder of the balance and I sent in the rest of the balance for the purchase of two books which came to about $78.00 give or take a dollar or two.

Months passed and I called them to inquire as to why haven't I received my books as of yet and the response was that these books won't be out until sometime this summer, and before we send them out, you will receive a postcard as to when exactly you can expect the arrival of your books.

I also sent to them a photo to be displayed next to my poem. I am not a woman of means by any means and I do look forward to receiving either my two books of poetry or every bit of my DAMN $78.00 that I spent. This is something that should not stand and these Sham Artist needs to be reformed from their scamming ways! P.S. If you know of some legitimate work at home opportunities can you inform me? I need work to do.

Vicki
CHICAGO, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2004 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAMOUS-POETS/nationwide/FAMOUS-POETS-SOCIETY-THE-SHAM-ARTIST-WHO-GOT-AWAY-WITH-MY-LOOT-THESE-FAMOUS-POETS-ARE-IN-96839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAMOUS POETS