• Report: #420697

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:San Diego California
FAN DISTRIBUTING COMPANY
3300 Monroe Ave, Ste. 324 Rochester, New York U.S.A.

FAN DISTRIBUTING COMPANY, FAN DISTRIBUTING COMPANY FAN DISTRIBUTING COMPANY Distroyed our familys' LIFE!!! Rochester New York

This event happened between 1998-1999.

Okay my dad foolishly allowed my uncle to use his credit card for purchase that my UNCLE used in his restaurant. Like two months later, my UNCLE was sued for something and had to close down the restaurant.

While he was closing down, he didn't have enough
money to pay for the debt owned to my dad's credit card and our family wasn't doing great either and couldn't pay.

Family got into a fight, my dad refused to pay the last amount of $4,308 that's left on his card. After 6-7 years later, my dad found out that he had collection agency on his tail and hired some credit company to request to remove his name because he wasn't the one who purchased the item.

They did and for SOME REASON, that charged is back on his credit!!!It came back last year 2008 and it came without any demand letters or any reference to the collection charge. ANYTHING would have made us to take
precaution but NO! not even a word. Also, the amount is now up to $6,137 and it's not one but two SAME collection charges on his credit.

Can they do this? How can we remove 2 same ones and can someone advise me how to get them to charge my uncle, who is the one responsible, for this whole mess?? I know everyone is confused why I am requesting help but my
dad can't speak English at all so I need to help him out.

Thanks for reading my long~~ dilemma

Wtf_cc
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAN-DISTRIBUTING-COMPANY/Rochester-New-York-14618/FAN-DISTRIBUTING-COMPANY-FAN-DISTRIBUTING-COMPANY-FAN-DISTRIBUTING-COMPANY-Distroyed-our-420697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAN DISTRIBUTING COMPANY