Complaint Review: FARRAH GOLD & DIAMOND

1064 CONEY ISLAND AVE BROOKLYN, New York USA
  • Phone: 718-434-5050
  • Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

FARRAH GOLD & DIAMOND THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THE MERCHANDISE BROOKLYN New York

I BOUGHT A RING FOR MY FIANCE BECAUSE WE WERE GETTING MARRIED IN 5 DAYS. FARRAH GOLD & DIAMOND TOLD ME I CAN PICK ANY RING AND THEY WILL SIZE IT FOR ME WITHIN THE SAME DAY. I PICKED OUT A RING AND SHE TOLD ME COME BACK IN THE EVENING AROUND 7 TO PICK IT UP. I PAID FOR THE RING AND I LEFT. I WENT BACK IN THE EVENING AND IT WASNT READY. SHE SAID TO ME PLEASE COME BACK ON MONDAY, WHICH WOULD BE LIKE 2 DAYS AFTER. SO I WENT BACK AGAIN ON MONDAY, SHE THEN TOLD ME SHE CANT SIZE THE RING THAT I PURCHASED AND SHE WILL HAVE IT READY IN 1 WEEK. I DID LET THEM KNOW I AM IN A HURRY BECAUSE OUR WEDDING IS COMING UP IN A FEW DAYS AND I REALLY NEEDED IT.. SHE SAID OK WE WILL HAVE IT DONE BEFORE THAT SO COME BACK TOMORROW OR CALL US. WE THEN CALLED THEM AGAIN 2 DAYS LATER AND SHE SAID ITS STILL NOT READY AND IT WOULD TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 6-8 WEEKS TO HAVE IT SIZED. I THEN ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK SHE SAID TO ME THAT THEY DONT GIVE REFUNDS... SO I CONTACTED MY BANK AND GOT A CHARGE BACK FOR MY MONEY SINCE THEY FAILED TO KEEP THEIR PROMISE AND THEY FAILED TO GIVE ME THE MERCHANDISE WHEN I NEEDED IT. THEY THEN DISPUTED MY CHARGE BACK AND GOT THEIR MONEY BACK FROM MY BANK. ITS ALREADY BEEN 4 MONTHS AND THEY STILL DONT WANT TO GIVE ME THE RING I BOUGHT AND THEY DONT WANT TO GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FARRAH-GOLD-DIAMOND/BROOKLYN-New-York-11230/FARRAH-GOLD-DIAMOND-THEY-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-AND-THE-MERCHANDISE-BROOKLYN-New-York-1051171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FARRAH GOLD & DIAMOND