Complaint Review: FAST AUCTION PROFITS Aka MYSEOGUIDENET

• Submitted: Fri, October 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 17, 2006

• Reported By:Westminster California
FAST AUCTION PROFITS Aka MYSEOGUIDENET
P.O. Box 910669 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

FAST AUCTION PROFITS Aka MYSEOGUIDENET Fraudulent billing, misleading advertising, rip off Saint George Utah

*Author of original report: Frauds

*UPDATE Employee: Not complete information on his part

I recently requested a free ebay tool kit from Fast Auction Profit. My only expense was shipping @ $1.97. My order was made on September 30, and I received the CD on October 16. When I checked my credit card statement online, that same day, I noticed a charge for $49.95 from FAST AUCTION PROFITS Aka MYSEOGUIDENET. I called and told one of their customer service rep's, who called himself James, that I did not authorize this charge. He told me that when I purchased my free software, I had agreed to a fifteen day free trial to something called "Click Builder," and that my free trial had expired. He told me that my free trial began the moment I'd placed my order for the $1.97, and that it wasn't his fault that it took 16 days for me to receive my free software.

I have since reported the incident to to the BBB, and I have contacted my credit card company and disputed this as a fraudulent charge. I have also requested new cards in order that these people do not attempt to make any further unauthorized charges.

It's very disturbing that companies such as this are getting away with such tactics. To add insult to injury, their web site at secure.fastauctionprofit is using a link to a CBS new article in an attempt to give their product credibility.

Pierre
Westminster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2006 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAST-AUCTION-PROFITS-Aka-MYSEOGUIDENET/Saint-George-Utah-84791/FAST-AUCTION-PROFITS-Aka-MYSEOGUIDENET-Fraudulent-billing-misleading-advertising-rip-off-217946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAST AUCTION PROFITS Aka MYSEOGUIDENET

Frauds

AUTHOR: Pierre - (U.S.A.)

Tina's response is no surprise to me or anyone else this company has deceived. My issue was actually resolved, but I had to make a formal complaint with my CC company and the BBB. Also, I had to cancel my cards and have new ones issued to prevent any further fraudulent activity from this company.

I actually checked out their terms again and noticed that an update to them was made on Nov 9. They've added yet another service (The Google Learning Center), for $8.95. I'm not sure if that's monthly, or a one off charge. Strange thing is that google actually offers free advice from their learning center at this address: (((ROR REDACTED LINK FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))) It's full of great information, and it's FREE!

Go to ebay directly and learn from for Free. There's also a wealth of "Free" information on google and yahoo etc...

Don't pay your hard earned money on this scam. Contact everyone you know, and warn them to stay well away. We should all contact the reputable companies like google and ebay and inform them that this company is using their good name to scam money from unsuspecting, honest, hard working people.

Not complete information on his part

AUTHOR: Tina - (U.S.A.)

The cd doesn't start the trial because we can't know how long it takes for it to get to someone's residence. We email the information out so that there is immediate access the day you signed up and accepted the 2 trial programs and their terms BEFORE the credit card information was put in. If we don't have any contact from a customer saying they had a problem with getting the information then the computer system automatically bills for the membership fee. There IS plenty of information about it if people read through the website. That is total ignorance on his part to put the blame on us.

worship