Complaint Review: FAST CASH INTERNATIONAL ACS LEGAL

• Submitted: Sat, May 30, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 30, 2009

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
FAST CASH INTERNATIONAL ACS LEGAL
1365 CSULO VISTA DR IRVINE, California U.S.A.

FAST CASH INTERNATIONAL ACS LEGAL FAST CASH IS A SCAM DON'T BE A VICTIM I ALMOST WAS IRVINE California

On May 30, 2009 (on a Saturday) at about 3:00 I received a phone call from Fast Cash International a guy by the name of Derek Jones yet his accent was so heavy I couldn't understand him). He told me to be still and listen to what he said, that he was representing his client on a unpaid loan that I had received and that I was being prosecuted for theft , then he proceeded to read off 3 felony accounts against me and that unless I faxed a notarized letter of apology to them by 5:00 and sent them $1,089.00 to them via my debit card that I would be arrested by 9:00 at my job and then told me where I worked, they told me my phone number, social security number and bank account number and also told me my best friends name.

At first this scared me to death and I told them I didn't have that much so they went away from the phone and came back and told me I could just give them $400 and pay the rest monthly. I asked him for his direct line, he hung up. He wouldn't give it to me only a phone # of 949-502-0112. I went to the computer googled up Fast Cash International and came up with this site, thank God> I called back , Ray Carter (also foreign) transferred me to him while on the phone with him he kept threatening me with my credit report and job he even had my mother's phone #. I called him back and gave him this case#1-888-225-5322 I told him he had now been reported to the FBI phone scam and hung up on him. IF THEY CALL YOU REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY.

Anonymous
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2009 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAST-CASH-INTERNATIONAL-ACS-LEGAL/IRVINE-California-90045/FAST-CASH-INTERNATIONAL-ACS-LEGAL-FAST-CASH-IS-A-SCAM-DONT-BE-A-VICTIM-I-ALMOST-WAS-IRVIN-456950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAST CASH INTERNATIONAL ACS LEGAL