Complaint Review: FAST LOANS FOR ME

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy — Moreno Valley California
FAST LOANS FOR ME
Internet USA

FAST LOANS FOR ME FAST LOANS 4 ME is a FRAUD!! They debited my bank account twice without my authorization or knowledge!! I have no idea who they are!! Internet

I was ripped off by Fast Cash 4 Me. They are a "Unknown" company that got a hold of my personal information and directly debited $30.00 from my checking account twice! 6/17/2013 and 7/2/2013. One resulted in NFS bank charges of $34.00 and made a "Snowball effect" on my checking account! My total loss so far has been $94.00. I contacted the 775-200-1525 and 775-376-7646 numbers and was placed on hold 27min waiting for someone to come on line, no one ever did. When the que said I was number 1 caller the phone got "QUIET" (someone muted their selves) and I sat with dead air silence for another 19min before they hung up on me. I have reported them to the faud alert department at my bank. I have also filed a FCC Complaint as well.

Nancy

Moreno Valley, CA 92553

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAST-LOANS-FOR-ME/internet/FAST-LOANS-FOR-ME-FAST-LOANS-4-ME-is-a-FRAUD-They-debited-my-bank-account-twice-without-1064656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAST LOANS FOR ME