Complaint Review: FASTMELTS30

• Submitted: Thu, November 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 27, 2008

• Reported By:Guyton Georgia
FASTMELTS30
GIC Shipping Department, 134 NW 16th Street Suite 1 Boca Raton, Florida, 33432 Guyton, Georgia U.S.A.

FASTMELTS30 Acai Berry Power 500 - Fastmelts30 - Free Trial Rip Off Guyton Georgia

I ordered a free sample of the acai berry power 500 and I was never told that there would be a $89.31 taken out of my account.... I have reported this to the company where they agreed to refund my money and I have yet to receive any refund at all. COMPLETE SCAM SITE! I have yet to even receive the original item that I had ordered.

Tonic
Guyton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2008 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FASTMELTS30/Guyton-Georgia-31312/FASTMELTS30-Acai-Berry-Power-500-Fastmelts30-Free-Trial-Rip-Off-Guyton-Georgia-395542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FASTMELTS30