Complaint Review: FASTRIP

• Reported By: unhappy — California City California
FASTRIP
8601 California City Blvd. Bakersfield, California USA

FASTRIP incorrectly charged my credit card Bakersfield California

This morning at 7:51 I attempted to purchase fuel at the Fastrip in California City "INSIDE" in the amount of $100.00, which would have been a purchase of $100.35, the money was in my bank as I had checked before I left home, at the time the purchase was attempted there was an unusual amount of time while the card pos attempted to process the transaction, the manager asked one of the clerks had they been having problems he stated that they had and it might take a minute or two, after this exchange, after about another minute the transaction came back declined, the manager showed me where the machine said there was only $67.60 available "WRONG", so she then proceeded to run ANOTHER transaction for $67.60, REALLY?!?!, so that came back declined, now my account shows $0.00, I contacted my bank and it seems Fastrip has the money, according to the bank, however I have no (0) gas, plus two charges when it should only be one, and my vehicle only holds $90.00 on a bad day, I have called the store, my bank and customer NO SERVICE at the corporate offices twice, no response, the operator "SYMPATHETICALLY" (BS) explained that there would probably be nothing done again "REALLY" you have my money I have no product, I am on a fixed income, and have no money in my bank account because of FASTRIPS ERRORS HERE, I have bills to pay and places to go and I can do neither because of this, someone needs to step up and get this straight. How many customers is this happening to and the company is collecting interest while they wait the 4 to 5 business days to get MY money back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FASTRIP/Bakersfield-California/FASTRIP-incorrectly-charged-my-credit-card-Bakersfield-California-1126367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FASTRIP