Complaint Review: FAST@freelotto.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 20, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 20, 2004

• Reported By:New Milford Connecticut
FAST@freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

FAST@freelotto.com, Freelotto.com Automaticsub*service ripoff repeated fraudulent automatic withdrawal from checking account, no way to unsubscribe, website does not respond Internet

I subscribed to FAST@freelotto.com in response to a fraudulent pop-up promising free rewards and automatic picks just for fun. I made the mistake of giving credit card information and they have been charging me $9.99 a month ever since.

I have never played the game again and have repeatedly tried to unsubscribe; once I even got a confirmation but the charges continue. At this point there isn't even a hit on the website they gave me FAST@freelotto.com, just more ripoff reports!

I even have a confirmation number from the time I thought I successfully unsubscribed.

Does anyone know how to do this or another website? I am currently trying to resolve it through the credit card company, but it is looking like I will have to file a report every sixty days to contest the charge. The more ripoff reports the better in this endeavor, so please write them up!

Mary Ellen
New Milford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2004 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FASTfreelottocom/internet/FASTfreelottocom-Freelottocom-Automaticsubservice-ripoff-repeated-fraudulent-automati-109266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAST@freelotto.com