Complaint Review: FATCOWM SEO

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Truth — las vegas Nevada United States of America
FATCOWM SEO

FATCOWM SEO Endurance Group, I Power BEWARE!! Do not purchase SEO services from FATCOW! Warning! They sabotaged my organic rankings, they use Google hated phony backlinks. No customer service, Pirates, Internet

I bought an $800 SEO package with 3 keyword phrases. I used them 3 months after that I worked hard to acheive organic rankings and did. 1 to 3 in all keyword phrases. I replied to a SERP E-mail that FATCOW sent from Ryan Whitten. Within 3 days of being number 1 I plummeted to off the chart. Within the same day I was recieving deals to buy SEO services from these cretins. My SEO guy Ryan was a waiter in a cheap Mexican restaurant before he worked at FATCOW. Don't use these hard sale thugs. They use cheap backlinks that Google hates and will sabotage your organic rankings. My business has suffered from their greed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FATCOWM-SEO/internet/FATCOWM-SEO-Endurance-Group-I-Power-BEWARE-Do-not-purchase-SEO-services-from-FATCOW-Wa-977027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FATCOWM SEO