Complaint Review: FATHERS CHOICE PREMIER FAMILY SERVICES

• Submitted: Fri, December 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 19, 2008

• Reported By:LAKE PLACID Florida
FATHERS CHOICE PREMIER FAMILY SERVICES
93 CASTILLIAN DRIVE Goleta, California U.S.A.

FATHERS CHOICE PREMIER FAMILY SERVICES STAY AWAY FROM FATHERS CHOICE RIP OFF ARTIST AT WORK. THEY RIP OFF WRONG PERSON. Goleta California

This all started when my childsupport went up.My hours at work dropped an it was getting hard to pay bills.so went to my local area to search for help.fathers choice had a web sight.To make storie short called signed up .They called me back gave me long bullsh*****t story on how they can get my childsupport lowerd.gave all info and said i wil talk to their lawyers.I payed half of the 98.00 .

NOW i had to case managers MR Tom Hutchison case manager.And we had Tim Lynch case manager,and Anthony T Gordon in take manager.NEVER taked to any of these money munchers.Well now a packet arrives at house.All the paper work was incorrect.I called back to get paper work corrected and they tell me i have to wait 24 hours.

Then i do get a phone call from some joe blow to make corrections .then they need to reveiw paper work .500.00 later and no paper work.Now all phone lines dont work or mail boxs full.I will get back 500.00 dollars.Local news crews will have all info on this scam operation and all names.If any legal suites comes up for fathers choice i want in .

Mark
LAKE PLACID, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FATHERS-CHOICE-PREMIER-FAMILY-SERVICES/Goleta-California-93117/FATHERS-CHOICE-PREMIER-FAMILY-SERVICES-STAY-AWAY-FROM-FATHERS-CHOICE-RIP-OFF-ARTIST-AT-WOR-403191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FATHERS CHOICE PREMIER FAMILY SERVICES