Complaint Review: FATHERS CHOICE

• Updated: Fri, October 03, 2008

• Reported By:bronx New York
FATHERS CHOICE
FATHERSCHOICE.ORG Nationwide U.S.A.

FATHERS CHOICE, FATHERS CHOICE SCAM AND OVERCHARGE FATHERS CHOICE FATHERS CHOICE.ORG NATIONWIDE

*UPDATE Employee: Response to KLM320 from Fathers Choice

Fathers choice acts as if their all for helping financially struggling fathers in need that cant afford expensive hour rates charged by lawyers.

I seeked their assistance after getting screwed by the court system my child support was estimated without me being in court due to car accident. My judge lets just say wasnt very sympathetic to the fathers side.
Father's choice stated they could help me with this and also help me to get better visistation with my son.
We set up payments of 215.00 every paywk.

On the third payment they charged me twice. When I contacted my "case manager" Anthony Gordon, who always was very available when payments were due, yet took a week to call back for anything else. He corrected it the next day. On 8/27/08 my last payment was due it was taken only to be taken again on 08/29/08.
This also caused my account to be charged 62.00 in overdraft fees.

After various calls emails I finally got a call from an assistant of Mr. Gordon apologizing and stating my papers will be mailed and my account refunded.
two weeks later still no refund my direct deposit was garnished by the bank and on top of that most of my check goes to child support so it wasnt enough and I still owe the bank 75.00. the bank is threatening to close my account. I recieved one call 3wks ago from mr.gordon promising to correct all and offering deep apologies. Since than his voicemail is full for the past week and a half, the customer service line is so busy that it goes straight to voicemail and no one has yet to call me back. Ive called,left messages, emailed and faxed any and every number I can find. To no prevail no one has contacted me.

I am reporting this to the bbb and consumer affair. So please stay away from this organization. Full of empty promises and first rate thieves.

KLM320
bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FATHERS-CHOICE/nationwide/FATHERS-CHOICE-FATHERS-CHOICE-SCAM-AND-OVERCHARGE-FATHERS-CHOICE-FATHERS-CHOICEORG-NATIO-375010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FATHERS CHOICE

Response to KLM320 from Fathers Choice

AUTHOR: Customer Service - Father's Choice - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the poor communication between our staff and yourself. Please contact us at customerservice@fatherschoice.org with your full name and membership number so that we can get this issue cleared up for you.

Sincerely,