Complaint Review: F&B Quality Contrstruction

• Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: AP1951 — Albany New York United States of America
F&B Quality Contrstruction
42 Glen St Rennselaer, New York United States of America

F&B Quality Contrstruction Jeff Fordley Thief - gave him materials to do job-fired him for non performance & he won't give back my supplies Rennselaer, New York

*Author of original report: More complaints

I saw him doing a job near my building & discovered he lived across the street. The work he was doing looked good. Asked for a quote on 3 seperate jobs. First job was for painting. Said it would be done in a day. 6 weeks later it still was NOT finished. Finally he finished the painting but not some minor repairs eh was supposed to do. Did them my self in 30 minutes.

Then for the second repair he said he needed to buy wood so I gave him $100. Never saw the receipt or the wood. He constantly procrastinated and provided unending excuses for not working. Had already bought supplies/materials for the roof repair. Said he did some of it. But it wasn't done. Caught him in a number of lies.

Finally fired him and told him I wanted all my supplies back. Excuses, excuses, excuses - delays and delays. After 6 weeks he finally agreed to bring my materials back to me tonight - been promising all night and here it is 12:43 AM and he still hasn't shown up - so tomorrow Im going to the cops and pressing charges.

I hope he ends up in jail becasuse thats where he belongs. I have found out since you never, ever pay this guy ahead of time or give him anything!! My stuff has probably been sold or returned to store for cash. He had the nerve to yell at me trying to blame it all on me! Claimed he didn't want my stuff - couldn't wait to give it back. Don't believe anything he says - its all lies!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FB-Quality-Contrstruction/Rennselaer-New-York-12144/FB-Quality-Contrstruction-Jeff-Fordley-Thief-gave-him-materials-to-do-job-fired-him-fo-814645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F&B Quality Contrstruction

More complaints

AUTHOR: AP1951 - (United States of America)

Google his name - complaints are in other forums as well.