Complaint Review: FBI Director Robert S. Mueller Central Bank Of Nigeria

http://www.pipni.cz/ Internet United States of America

FBI Director Robert S. Mueller Central Bank Of Nigeria FBI Attention Internet

* : Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer Clearance Document

Attention,
You are expected to have the CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtained from where the FUND originated from to have you and your fund cleared. Only then shall FBI release your FUND as clean money devoid of any illegality and you will be free of any involvement to the associated charges of money laundering,drug trafficking and terrorism. To this end, you are to contact Mr. Spencer Lulu of the Anti Graft Department of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (E.F.C.C.) Nigeria and have the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL of TRANSFER (DIST) CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtained. It is brought to my notice from Mr.Spencer Lulu that there is a price tagged to the document, observe all his directives and do not write back if the documents are not under processing and i do not need further explanation of your involvement or not.Contact him through his official email address: anti.graft.dept@live.com or call him on +234-705-951-4057, Note that you have just Wednesday 16, to obtain this crucial Documentation,failure will force to invite you to our office in Washington D.C.
Be warned !
Faithfully Yours
Robert S. Mueller 111
FBI Director

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2009 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FBI-Director-Robert-S-Mueller-Central-Bank-Of-Nigeria/internet/FBI-Director-Robert-S-Mueller-Central-Bank-Of-Nigeria-FBI-Attention-Internet-494525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FBI Director Robert S. Mueller Central Bank Of Nigeria

#1

Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer Clearance Document

AUTHOR: milton - (USA)

I have tried to contact Mr. Spencer Lulu through the e-mail you gave me, and I have tried to use the phone number given me. It is not in service. I cannot understand how this money was transfered to me. This I have tried to explain in my past correspondence.

I do not understand why you would threaten me in the manner which you have. I do not have any past criminal record. I wish to comply with your request, but I cannot do so unless I have better information as to why and how I am to obtain this document.

I would also like to point out that it was your who advised me not to have any correspondence with these people. Which I have not. in my previous e-mail to you I pointed out that I have not.

Also I would like to know what will be the charges for this document. I have read some of their earlier correspondence which required payments for different amounts of money. Which I interpreted as part of their scam.
Since I cannot contact Mr. Lulu could you please have him contact me or advise me what other avenues I might use to contact him
Yours truly,