Complaint Review: FBK Products - Krane Products

• Submitted: Tue, October 10, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 10, 2006

• Reported By:New Berlin Wisconsin
FBK Products - Krane Products
3020 High Ridge Road Suite 200 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

FBK Products - Krane Products ripoff Bait and Switch Telemarketer Calls Boynton Beach Florida

Five years ago I started buying septic products over the phone from Krane Products, which seemed to be a decent company and I heard from them every six months or so. Since they became FBK Products the calls had been more frequent and sometimes rude.

Starting in July I stopped hearing from FBK and began receiving daily (yes daily) calls from a new phone number and business name, Selective Health Plans. I didn't know them and used the internet to track the phone number to an insurance company in West Palm Beach Florida. Normally I would just pick up the phone and tell the person to put me on their "do not call list", say goodbye and hang up.

The first time I gave Selective Health Plans a real chance to talk, I was asked if they were speaking to Jean. I replied "this is Jean" and was told "I'm transferring your call". I found myself transferred to FBK Products!!

That person immediately started a sales pitch. I told the female FBK rep that the number on my caller id was for an insurance company and told her the name. She acted surprised and said she was writing it down. When I told her I didn't want to buy anything she hung up on me.

I had been filing complaints regarding Selective Health Plans on the Do Not Call website, but now I know who has really been harassing me - FBK Products. Their septic products may work well, but beware their business practices they are definitely dirty.

Jean
New Berlin, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2006 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FBK-Products-Krane-Products/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33424-4109/FBK-Products-Krane-Products-ripoff-Bait-and-Switch-Telemarketer-Calls-Boynton-Beach-Flor-215073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FBK Products - Krane Products