Complaint Review: FBK Products - Krane Products

• Submitted: Wed, February 01, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 01, 2006

• Reported By:Mount Vernon Illinois
FBK Products - Krane Products
3020 High Ridge Road Suite 200 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

FBK Products - Krane Products Unwelcome, Unwarranted and Completely Annoying Ripoff Boynton Beach Florida

I haven't been "ripped off" from this company, but I have been harassed by ongoing and annoying phone calls from them on an almost daily, and sometimes multiple times per day, basis. They are calling my cellphone and I don't intend to use up my precious minutes to listen to a salesperson rattle on about something I do not want, nor did I request. I am on the "Do Not Call" list and my next step is to report them to the powers that be for all the harassing phone calls.

Kimberley
Mount Vernon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2006 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FBK-Products-Krane-Products/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426-8701/FBK-Products-Krane-Products-Unwelcome-Unwarranted-and-Completely-Annoying-Ripoff-Boynto-174285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FBK Products - Krane Products