• Report: #199423

• Submitted: Tue, July 04, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 04, 2006

• Reported By:Fulton New York
FBK Products - Krane Products
3020 High Ridge Rd., Suite 200 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

FBK Products - Krane Products repeated telephone harassment Ripoff Boynton Beach Florida

Four or five years ago I bought the Krane Septic system. Every six months they would call and try to sell me something else. I asked to be removed from the phone list. Still they called every six months.

Then they became FBK. They called when they changed names. I told them to remove me from their call list. Six months go by, they call again.

This time I received a call on 6/12/06. I again asked to be removed from the list. The caller rudely informed me that I could do that myself via their "automated" system. When the "system" picked up, I could tell that it was a live person reading a script. I tried to get my name removed but their was no option to do so. Instead, I was told that my order would be shipped today!

I called the number I had been called from. I got a person and asked to speak to a supervisor. I told the supervisor what had happened. He said that he would "take care of it" and hung up.
The next day (6/13) ANOTHER representative from the company called (this one was named Tom). I again told them to remove me from the list. He rudely said goodbye. I hung up and my phone rang. When I picked up it was somebody named Chris and he asked why I was calling him. I told him I HADN'T called him, my phone rang and he was there. We argued briefly and then I told him that I intended to report their company to the State Attorney General (which I am doing now). He said Oh, and hung up.

I didn't hear from them again until today, when I got another call (on July 4, no less). I AGAIN told them to take me off the list and was informed they would do so. I also told the caller that I was reporting the company to the State Attorney General. At least this one was polite when he said goodbye and hung up the phone!

If this company ever calls you, let your State Attorney General know that they are telemarketing harassers.

Fulton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2006 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FBK-Products-Krane-Products/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426-8701/FBK-Products-Krane-Products-repeated-telephone-harassment-Ripoff-Boynton-Beach-Florida-199423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FBK Products - Krane Products