Complaint Review: FBK Products

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2008

• Reported By:Kendrick Idaho
FBK Products
3020 High Ridge Rd Suite 200 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

FBK Products Harassing phone calls, deceptive sales practices Boynton Beach Florida

I have used their septic product and drain product for about four years. I don't know how effective the septic product is (haven't had any problems yet), but have seen how well the drain product clears gunk out of the pipes. Their odor eliminator also appears to work well.

Having said that, I had it with their constant annoying phone calls. There is always some reason for a new version which must be purchased right now. Sadly, the sales pitch they are currently using is exactly the same as they used a year ago when I bought my last supply. When I told them so, they denied the possibility.

After several attempts at telling them to remove me from their lists and stop calling, I informed them that I would be placing a complaint with my state Attorney General. The saleslady was very apologetic, and said she would have my name removed immediately. I did report them, and have received the AG's letter to them, but no reply as of this date.

Interestingly, they called for the first time since my complaint just the other day. The caller said he was a "supervisor with the company that makes your septic protector." I assumed it was about the AG complaint--WRONG! He wanted to know why I had not followed their advice about the latest threat to my system. "Because I don't want to." Again he asked if I understood the magnitude of the issue, and I replied I did. When I said I wasn't that concerned about the problem here, he took on a smarmy tone and said, "Have a nice day" and hung up.

Charlie
Kendrick, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2008 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FBK-Products/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/FBK-Products-Harassing-phone-calls-deceptive-sales-practices-Boynton-Beach-Florida-303623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FBK Products