Complaint Review: FBK Products

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
FBK Products
3020 High Ridge Road # 200 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 561-202-9199
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

FBK Products Two and a Half years later, I get a phone call, said I owe them Boynton Beach Florida

A few weeks ago we recieved a phone call, was marked unavailable, answered it anyway. It was Lisa and said she works for FBK, and she was calling to recieve a payment that was overdue,I asked what bill ? and from when?she said it was due back in 07 for $46.
I asked her if she had any proof of this bill? she said Well it is on my computer! I replyed So ? I told her i would look thru my record of the payment.This was on a Friday. Lisa calls back on Monday Telling my wife I was going to pay them today ! She gave a address to send payment to. That sounds alot like the rebutal on the other complaint. To contact for a complaint in Fla. about FBK

Sales from FBK has called in the past few years, We said no thanks! they never said anything about past due. In the past years Never recieved anything in the mail from FBK about past due.

Looking thru records found payments made back in Sept/ Aug of 06 ! Now they want more in April 09? Either I may owe $46 (I don't think so) and their book keeping is that far behide, Or it is a way to Bully money out of people.I have yet to pay them. After 2 1/2 years and No proof I owe anything.

I have read other storys about FBK and sound about the same! Has any of them been resolved?

Steve
Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FBK-Products/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/FBK-Products-Two-and-a-Half-years-later-I-get-a-phone-call-said-I-owe-them-Boynton-Beach-449263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FBK Products