Complaint Review: FBO Benefit Transaction

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Rue — Weatherford Oklahoma United States of America
FBO Benefit Transaction
, Oklahoma United States of America

FBO Benefit Transaction I had a bank debit (01/17/13) that says positive authorization to FBO Benefit Transaction, SO915 59446. That is all the information I know for sure, except that amount was 224.00 dollars, Oklahoma

I went to get some cash from the bank  and when I found myself $200. overdrawn, I went inside to get statement print-out. FBO Benefit Transaction on a pre- authorized bank draft was all I found, followed not by a phone number as often happens but by SO915 5944646, which I assume is a Service order. I am recently divorced and very small funded now, so every cent is important...and I recently was looking to replace my insuraces and find a way to augment my income via internet business.

So I contactly several and heard from hundred more. I paid for packets about businesses to 3 or 4 companies and paid for health and life insurance, but knew exact amounts I spent and they were in bank statement. Now I don't know where to go and how to recover that money even if I did. I figure it is not someone with any concerns for whom  they take advantage. Have I any recourse??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 01:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FBO-Benefit-Transaction/-Oklahoma-/FBO-Benefit-Transaction-I-had-a-bank-debit-011713-that-says-positive-authorization-to-1000423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FBO Benefit Transaction