Complaint Review: FC&A

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Fitz — Durham North Carolina United States of America
FC&A
103 Clover Green Peachtree City, Georgia United States of America

FC&A Frank Cawood & Associates Did not ask for, did not recieve.... but recieved a bill for the book! Peachtree City , Georgia

I received a bill for a book I did not order, and did not receive.  The bill was sent to my dad's home, where I have not lived for over 25 years.  Strangely, there was also a separately mailed "form note" signed by Dale Collins which said:

I know how troubled times can weigh a person down and make even small tasks more difficult. We sincerely care about you
and hope that you're not having any serious problems. Please contact us and let us know what we can do to help work this matter out.

Imagine the phone call I received from my concerned dad.  Would another elderly parent simply forward money to these jokers, hoping to help their adult child, but instead become a victim of a scam?

After reassuring my (very) concerned dad that I am ok, that I am not having any problems, and this is likley a scam.  I immediately contacted FC&A.  They have agreed to cancel the charges, so will see what happens.

Parents and Children- BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCA/Peachtree-City-Georgia-30269/FCA-Frank-Cawood-Associates-Did-not-ask-for-did-not-recieve-but-recieved-a-bill-f-958399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FC&A