Complaint Review: FCCI, First Commercial Consultants, Bill Lange, Kris Lange

• Submitted: Fri, September 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 05, 2008

• Reported By:Birmingham Alabama
FCCI, First Commercial Consultants, Bill Lange, Kris Lange
7901 Skansie Ave, Ste 205 Gig Harbor, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 253-853-3001
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

FCCI, First Commercial Consultants, Bill Lange, Kris Lange, Mary Jo Lamb, Danielle W/Key Realty They promised to help with the lease/purchase of a home, did not come through, and has not refunded me the money that I sent to them. Gig Harbor Washington

At first,they are very helpful and understanding. Then they make every excuse in the book as to why they cannot purchase the home that you selected. After the failure to purchase a home for you, they say that they will gladly give you a refund that you never see. I sent $1700 to them. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and they sent a partial refund of $500. This was in June. I inquired about the balance of $1200 and they say that they are at the mercy of their lenders. Keep in mind, that I am not the only person that has sent them money. As long as my case was open with the BBB, they responded, but as soon as my case was closed with the BBB, I have yet to hear from them. I was told that I should receive the balance of my refund in Mid July, then right after Aug. 7, 2008. It is now September, and I have not heard anything from FCCI. I have filed yet another complaint with the BBB and hopefully, I will receive my balance.

I just don't want anyone else to have to go through this. They should not be allowed to continue to operate such a scam.

Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2008 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCCI-First-Commercial-Consultants-Bill-Lange-Kris-Lange/Gig-Harbor-Washington/FCCI-First-Commercial-Consultants-Bill-Lange-Kris-Lange-Mary-Jo-Lamb-Danielle-WKey-R-370205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCCI, First Commercial Consultants, Bill Lange, Kris Lange