Journal

Complaint Review: FCI Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 31, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 31, 2010

• Reported By: sheamallen27 — Canton Georgia United States of America
FCI Inc.
5555 Glenridge Connector Suite 200 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

FCI Inc. Full Circle of Atlanta, Worldwide Concepts, job scams, FCI Job Scams, Training Program for Account Managers, WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY Atlanta, Georgia

A recent college graduate looking for employment in the most difficult economic time in recent history, I found myself a victim of this fraudulent company. FCI posts job ads for advertising/marketing/PR positions and boasts their 'state of the art' internal training program. I found this job ad on careerbuilder.com and submitted my resume. I was contacted within 24 hours and told I met and exceeded their expectations and that they were very excited to interview with me.

I also recieved a reply from another company, Worldwide Concepts (totally creative name right?!?) which had the same address and contact as FCI. At the time I was so excited to be getting a hit and the possibility of a job that I didn't notice.

When I got to the interview I looked around to see a lot of other kids in their twentys dressed in their business professional attire. The girl who interviewed before me came out with a 'training CD' which she informed me she had paid $1.75 for. I inquired as to how the interview went and she told me that they had her fill out an informational form that requested her name, DOB, ss#, and bank account info. She was also told her account would be charged a $50 access fee to log into the system from home for their 'home management training program.'

I was weary and decided to look the company up on the Georgia secretary of state site to see if they were indeed a registered business. I found no listing and went into the interview convinced I was being scamed. I entered a non-descript office (clearly just being used for interviews) and was never even asked for my resume. The girl slid me a info sheet that requested all this personal information. I then preceeded to ask for a client list which she told me I could not see because it was 'privledged' info that I might share with the competition. I then asked for a portfolio of recent campaigns which she also could not provide for me.

LONG STORY SHORT- -DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. HUGE SCAM THAT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE LOOKING TO ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY INSTEAD OF COLLECTING UNEMPLOYMENT. JOB HUNTERS BEWARE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2010 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCI-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30342/FCI-Inc-Full-Circle-of-Atlanta-Worldwide-Concepts-job-scams-FCI-Job-Scams-Training-Pr-608835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCI Inc.