• Report: #420572

• Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:CORPUS CHRISTI Texas
FCM
Nationwide, California U.S.A.

FCM ACAI BERRY FREE TRIAL TURNED OUT NOT TO BE A FREE TRIAL California Nationwide

I FOUND WEB SITE FOR A FREE TRIAL OF ACAI BERRY, ALL I HAD TO DO WAS PAY SHIPPING. THERE WAS NO ADDRESS ON THE PACKAGE WHEN RECEIVED. THERE WAS A PHONE NUMBER ON THE BOTTLE THAT DOESN'T WORK. WHEN ANOTHER BOTTLE SHOWED UP ON MY CC FOR 70.00 I CONTACTED MY CC THEY GAVE ME ANOTHER NUMBER SO I CALLED AND I COULD NOT CANCEL THE ORDERS. THEY SAID I HAD FOURTEEN DAYS TO CANCEL AND THAT MEANT I AGREE TO THEIR TERMS. I COULND'T GET THEM ON THE WEB OR PHONE TO CANCEL.
AND SAID I HAD TO PAY REGARLESS.

Joyce
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCM/Nationwide-California/FCM-ACAI-BERRY-FREE-TRIAL-TURNED-OUT-NOT-TO-BE-A-FREE-TRIAL-California-Nationwide-420572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCM