Complaint Review: FCNB-CARD PROCESSING CENTER, NEWPORT NEWS

• Submitted: Tue, April 25, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 25, 2006

• Reported By:New York New York
FCNB-CARD PROCESSING CENTER, NEWPORT NEWS
PO Box 5811 Hicksville, New York U.S.A.

FCNB, CARD PROCESSING CENTER, NEWPORT NEWS, ETC. RIPOFF-COMPANY SUCKS AND SHOULD BE SUED Hicksville Old Bethpage New York

This company or whatever it is just plain sucks. They charge an exorbitant amount of interest on a credit card that we have to pay off that came from a company that went bankrupt. But is still doing business. They take the card away from us with no further explanation and all of a sudden this bill starts arriving demaning payment. At practically 23% finance!!!!! I don't even pay that on my normal credit cards. It's unfair that us as consumers have to pay that. Yes, I opened this card up with the knowledge that it was a debt that had to be repaid. But I shouldn't be punished and have to pay 23% on an account I can't use. The company should be happy their getting a dime out of most of us anyway. Of course you can't get a human being on the phone... hmmmmm why is that? And the mail goes to a PO Box. Hmmmm, why is that? And the letters you're told to send go UNANSWERED. If there's a legal glitch in this system, I'll find it and will be taken care of one way or another. I have better use of my money instead of paying these rip offs. Like paying for my law school degree!

E
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2006 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-CARD-PROCESSING-CENTER-NEWPORT-NEWS/Hicksville-New-York-11802/FCNB-CARD-PROCESSING-CENTER-NEWPORT-NEWS-ETC-RIPOFF-COMPANY-SUCKS-AND-SHOULD-BE-SUED-H-188503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB-CARD PROCESSING CENTER, NEWPORT NEWS