Complaint Review: FCNB Card Processing Center- Eddie Bauer

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2004

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
FCNB Card Processing Center- Eddie Bauer
P.O. Box 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

Card Processing Center FCNB Card Processing Center- Eddie Bauer ripoff, NO STATEMENT SENT so you get LATE FEES added to your account, no customer service! Old Bethpage New York

FCNB- Card Processing Center is ripping off consumers by not sending out credit card statements to it's customers. I have been charged late fees twice but when you call, you can't physically speak to anyone. They have P.O. Box set up so that if you send something "certified" they can't be held liable for receiving it. I've sent three letters and called today and I was told there was nothing I could do. I am reporting them to the Attorney General's Office! This is not fair, what rights do I have. While I want to pay my bill, if I don't receive it, how can I? How can they do this, they charge you $35.00 a month for late fees and they are doing this ON PURPOSE! Sending out statements late or NOT at all, and they are getting away with it, something needs to be done!

I suggest you write the newspaper, the Attorney General's office, anyone who will listen!

Latanya
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center-Eddie-Bauer/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/Card-Processing-Center-FCNB-Card-Processing-Center-Eddie-Bauer-ripoff-NO-STATEMENT-SENT-79285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB Card Processing Center- Eddie Bauer