Complaint Review: FCNB Card Processing Center

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2004

• Reported By:Round Lake Beach Illinois
FCNB Card Processing Center
P.o. Box 9204 Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

FCNB Card Processing Center ripoff Bethpage New York

*Author of original report: The Company is Called Cardholder Management Services(CMS). They are subsidairy of CardWorks

I have been harrassed by the Card Processing Center for FCNB. They have said that I was late on my first bill to them when in fact they cashed it. My card was cancelled when Spiegal went out of business and since this card processing center took over I have had nothing but problems. They have told me to send copies of the check and I have done that TWICE.

They continued to call when I explain they want another letter and set of more copies. I can't get a hold of anybody in charge.

They keep giving me the runaround. My bank has even sent me their copies so it could be verified. I still am having problems.
Please help!!

Sharon
Round Lake Beach, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2004 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center/Bethpage-New-York-11804/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center-ripoff-Bethpage-New-York-77499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB Card Processing Center

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

I have found out Who owns the Card Processing Center. The Company is Called Cardholder Management Services(CMS). They are subsidairy of CardWorks. The website is www.Cardworks.com. When you go to the website you will see how they bought the FCNB part of Spiegel, Newport News and Eddie Bauer that went bankrupt. Look under the press release section to read the info. If you look at the bottom of the back of the statement you will see that under Special Rule for Credit that there is A section of who serviced the closed accounts it is CMS.