Complaint Review: FCNB Card Processing Center

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2004

• Reported By:37659 Tennessee
FCNB Card Processing Center
Po Box 5811 Hicksville, New York U.S.A.

FCNB Card Processing Center ripoff, My account now 700 in debt for late fees and over the limit fees thanks to THEIR mix up. Hicksville New York

Credit Card Processing center has been hounding me for months about my FCNB account. I was unwittingly sending my checks for FCNB for two months to Credit card processing without being told that my checks were made out to the wrong company. The company (FCNB) according to reports was just "closed up" on day and all the mail and corrospondence was left piling up in the mail box and at the post office. No one bothered to alert the card holders that this had happened.

This new company just started sending an invoice with no discription or reference to my FCNB account. Unknowingly I was sending my payments in made out to FCNB and they were just throwing them away and racking up late charges. It took three months for them to finally call me and let me in on the mixup at which point I couldn't afford to pay four payments plus their late fees.

I think that everyone that has been duped by this buyout should get together a class action suit and sue FCNB and Card Processing Center for the mis representation of our accounts.

Susie
37659, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2004 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center/Hicksville-New-York-11802/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center-ripoff-My-account-now-700-in-debt-for-late-fees-and-over-the-98559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB Card Processing Center