Complaint Review: FCNB Card Processing Center

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2004

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
FCNB Card Processing Center
P.O. Box 9204 Old BethPage, New York U.S.A.

FCNB Card Processing Center ripoff Old BethPage New York

I am complaining about a bill that was sent to my home. I paid my balance back in June 2003. I didn't receive a bill for two months. Later in September I recieved a bill stating that I owe $159.00 which included late fees and finance charges.

I called and spoke to a customer service representative, which stated that I had a minimal balance of $38.00 and to write a letter about my complaint. I followed through with the payment and wrote a letter, knowing I didn't owe this amount. I received a letter in mid-October or early November dening my request and stating that I owed more money. I ask to speak to a supervisor. There was no one available to talk to.

The representative just kept saying, write to card processing. So far this matter has not been resolved. I keep receiving harrassing calls. I keep receiving bills with late charges. My credit is being jeopardized because derogatory statement are being submitted. I feel this is very unfair and I don't think the consumers should have to suffer for it.

Reshecoa
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2004 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center/Old-BethPage-New-York-11804/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center-ripoff-Old-BethPage-New-York-78497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB Card Processing Center