• Report: #192109

• Submitted: Thu, May 18, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 18, 2006

• Reported By:Franklin Indiana
FCNB - Card Processing Center
PO Box 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

FCNB - Card Processing Center Ripoff, Fradulent Billing Hickksville Old Bethpage New York

I had an account with Spiegels, and did pay my account to FCNB. The problem started about three years ago. I did not receive a statement from them, so called, FCNB and they sent me a statement with a balance due of $1200.

Due to my "stupedity", I did not receive further statements, but had the account set up to pay from my checking account monthly. I paid $100 per month up until a couple months ago, started paying $50, as knew this account had to be paid off.

When I telephoned them thinking the account was paid and must have a credit balance, what a surprise, I was immediately greeted with, " you are behind in your account and must send us $120 immediately, and said they had not sent a statement because they did not have my current address.

Stupid is as stupid does, and I gave them my current address. Since that time I am hassled with calls two or three times a day... I have sent them a letter, return receipt, enclosed with the $120, stating I will not send any more money until I receive the past four years of statements showing my payments and credits.

So far nothing except the phone calls daily and did receive a statement showing my balance and an immediate demand of $190.

JEAN
Franklin, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2006 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center-Ripoff-Fradulent-Billing-Hickksville-Old-Bethpage-New-York-192109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - Card Processing Center