Complaint Review: FCNB - Card Processing Center

• Submitted: Tue, September 30, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 30, 2003

• Reported By:Onalaska Wisconsin
FCNB - Card Processing Center
P.O. Box 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

FCNB Card Processing Center Total Ripoff possibly illegal activity? Old Bethpage New York

I had a credit card for Newport News through FCNB. I have always paid this account on time. I have now found out that Card Processing Center has taken over my account. I have not received a statement in 3 months. The last statement I received had a close date of 6-12-03. I keep very diligent records of my accounts in Quicken. I show I owe a balance of $75.02. My past due notice I just received from Card Processing Center shows I owe a balance of $180.29. I have sent 3 letters requesting statements and have also phoned the company to no avail. This situation is extremely stressful for me. I stay home to take care of my 2 special needs boys (autism) and can not afford to pay this all at once (especially not now that my balance has somehow doubled). If anyone can offer any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Vicky
Onalaska, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2003 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center-Total-Ripoff-possibly-illegal-activity-Old-Bethpage-New-York-67900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - Card Processing Center