Complaint Review: FCNB Card Processing Center

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2003

• Reported By:Hamshire Texas
FCNB Card Processing Center
PO BOX 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

FCNB Card Processing Center ripoff Attached Late Fees to Current Account Old Bethpage New York

*Author of original report: FCNB Attached Unnecessary Late Fee

My FCNB Spiegel account was turned over to Card Processing Center. They do not have an 800 number or any CSR's to speak with. When they failed to mail me my bill this December I called them and was given an address to mail my payment to in New York. I was told that there would not be any late fees attached to my account since they had not sent my statement to my new address and that my payment had until 12-21-03 to reach them. I had called New York again and was suprised to find that there was a $35.00 late fee on my account and that I would have to send a letter to New York to dispute the charge. If anyone has a phone number for this Card Processing Center in New York I would like to be in contact with them. I feel the letter writing process is unnecessary.

Renee
Hamshire, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2003 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center-ripoff-Attached-Late-Fees-to-Current-Account-Old-Bethpage-New-75736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB Card Processing Center

FCNB Attached Unnecessary Late Fee

AUTHOR: Renee - (U.S.A.)

My Spiegel account was turned over to a company called Card Processing Center in New York. Due to a recent move I did not receive my December account statement. I called the company in New York and was told that they had updated my address in the system and I would not have any late fees. To my suprise there has been a $35.00 late fee posted to my account and I was instructed to write to the New York company to dispute the fee because they have no known customer service number.