• Report: #120715

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:douglas Massachusetts
FCNB /Card Proecessing Center
P.O. Box 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

FCNB Card Proecessing Center ripoff Bogus Late Fees, Delayed Payment Posting, Overcharges Old Bethpage New York

Can someone please help me!!! My credit report is currently a disaster, due to being a victim of Nigerian Check Scam. While trying to clean up my life I started wondering about my FCNB account. I opened it a few years back through newport news/speigel - I cancelled it about 2 years ago with a balance still on it because I could not stand for the way they conducted business. But I always paid my bills and on time - I was noticing on my statements that the payment was always posted 1 day late and $35.00 late charges keep accruing, no matter when i send my payment in. My balance just keeps skyrocketting! And Im still paying! I stumbled upon this site while searching for this bank in NY - Im so happy to know Im not the only one. Can someone please direct me as to what to do? Do I still keep paying this card each month? Please help me!

Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Card-Proecessing-Center/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/FCNB-Card-Proecessing-Center-ripoff-Bogus-Late-Fees-Delayed-Payment-Posting-Overcharges-120715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB /Card Proecessing Center