Complaint Review: FCNB Eddie Bauer

• Submitted: Thu, September 18, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, September 18, 2003

• Reported By:Monticello Minnesota
FCNB Eddie Bauer
Gemini Beaverton,, Oregon U.S.A.

FCNB Eddie Bauer Uh oh! I am getting concerned...want to pay off my bill, but... Beaverton, Oregon

HELP! I came upon this site quite by accident. I was searching for an online payment option for FCNB and Eddie Bauer. I am paying my bills...on time, but fear what may happen once I reach a zero balance!

What is the best way to take care of these bills? I saw (and visited) the website for FCNB, however, they do not recognize the Eddie Bauer credit account number. Is there another option for paying Eddie Bauer?

I too have noticed the ever mounting late payment fees when my payment was sent in plenty of time to arrive by mail, seems you just cannot get back on top once they start to tack those on! I want to pay them off completely, but what about that? Seems like a catch 22... darned if you do, darned if you don't!

Laurie
Monticello, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2003 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Eddie-Bauer/Beaverton-Oregon/FCNB-Eddie-Bauer-Uh-oh-I-am-getting-concernedwant-to-pay-off-my-bill-but-Beaverton-67195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB Eddie Bauer