Complaint Review: FCNB - Eddie Bauer

• Submitted: Wed, December 24, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 24, 2003

• Reported By:Bristol Connecticut
FCNB - Eddie Bauer
Card Processing Center, PO Box 5811, Hicksville, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-866-8992
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

FCNB - Eddie Bauer Won't work with customers/not receving bills ripoff Hicksville, Long Island NY New York

I have repeatedly gotten phone calls from their card processing center stating we sent you a bill we sent you a bill we sent you a bill. I have not recieved a bill in three months. After reading other reports on here others are in the same book. I will be paying off this balance but this company is so backwards that you can't speak to someone to get a registered letter sent to you so that it shows your are/aren't getting mail. (Which I 'm not getting the bill at all).

Secondly every person on the phone only wants you pay them money, it took 2 months and 3 phone calls to get someone to give me a payment address. Lastly when I ask to speak to someone in another department so that we can clear up the mail thing they hung up on me.

This is terrible service and garbage on their part.

Bristol, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2003 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Eddie-Bauer/Hicksville-New-York-11802-5811/FCNB-Eddie-Bauer-Wont-work-with-customersnot-receving-bills-ripoff-Hicksville-Long-Is-75817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - Eddie Bauer